An Introduction to our ECG Videos
Basic ECG Interpretation Course
Busy health care professionals can often find it difficult to make time for training and continuing professional development. Often, courses are run at set times which can clash with shift hours. It can be difficult to maintain theoretical knowledge, let alone practical applications. In some areas of practice, this can be a particular concern.
For health care professionals looking for a flexible and affordable way to upskill and improve their ECG reading ability, we offer an ECG interpretation course online. For the cost of a week’s worth of takeaway coffees, you can study and upskill in your own time and at your own pace, with a handy worksheet for practice and self-assessment.
- Electrocardiograph paper; calibration and heart rate assessment
- Simplified diagram conduction system; normal and dormant pacemaker sites
- Isoelectric line; wandering baseline
- Vector; positive and negative vector leads
- Localisation leads; Eithoven triangle
- Pathological Q wave; definitive diagnosis of AMI
- Septal activation; normal Q wave
- Normal variants; relevance of PQRST complexes
- Depolorisation/repolorisation; mechanical and electrical actions
- P wave Sino atrial node activation
- P-R interval atrio ventricular node criteria
- QRS complex - the most complex complex
- S-T segment beginning of repolarisation
- T wave ventricular recovery wave
- Rhythm strip # 1 assessment guide
When you subscribe to our site, you get access to the full video library (15 chapters) for the basic ECG interpretation course online PLUS downloadable worksheet. It's easy to get started - just click subscribe button below and register. Payment is via PayPal. You can also order a physical DVD during checkout for an extra cost.